Headless Zombie Headless Zombie

It was quite challenging to get all coins but I managed. Very nice game.

Aeolus Shift Aeolus Shift

Just nice to play around with. Hundreds of small confetti thingies that move like water. It's fun!

windows rg207 windows rg207

Just another day at the office but it would be a little nicer if there actually was some sort of application behind this stream of alert windows. I expected some weird solitaire version but none. Not that funny.

Kingdom of Liars 3 Kingdom of Liars 3

Great game but even though nobody can deny that duck tape mends everything the sound of tape whenever you construct something does not fit into the event or atmosphere. I also think that when the music stops there is just silence which makes the game loose its strength.

Sonic Scene Creator V9.0 Sonic Scene Creator V9.0

Where is the program?

MegamanXP10 responds:

foi mal eu não sei fazer direito sou novo

Abutu the Hunter Abutu the Hunter

Looks nice, sounds nice, plays nice so a good game. However, the lack of introducing new things as you are playing make it repetitive. It can be so much fun if Abutu could get her hands on some bigger guns or just plain weird weapons such as drums and African masks. Anything that can bring down a bird. It's all high quality so it's a shame to leave the game be like this.

School Shooting Sim Lite School Shooting Sim Lite

It is as distasteful as it is poorly, badly and horribly executed. It is still a machine gun in a class room.

Submachine 8: the Plan Submachine 8: the Plan

Not sure what I am doing but I like it.

Minecraft scene creator Minecraft scene creator

What can I do. Any export feature or something or just drag and drop images?

The Most Wanted Bandito The Most Wanted Bandito

Great game. Very entertaining but a bit hard. I would really like to be able to jump a little higher.

royalin responds:

Thanks! It's an idea, but it might be too easy, don't you think :-)?