nintendo: pessimistic ass nintendo: pessimistic ass

I'm just not qualified enough to observe these kinds of high sophisticated artforms.

DUMPSTER-CLOCK responds:

clearly

It All Ends It All Ends

It was a bit short and with the music it didn't quite touch me. Being a love story it has to mature a bit more. The ending was not good but when you stop being lazy ;) it all will work out well. Nice work.

Pulp Pixelz Pulp Pixelz

Nice. Pulp Fiction +1, pixels + 1, ending song + 2.

The Return Of SMG The Return Of SMG

So What's With The Capitals? The Four Non Blondes Cover Was Ok But Why The Dull Intro Of Two Guys Being Stoned And Not Funny? If Stoned Is The Way Of The Walk And Everybody Must Get Stoned Ask Doctor Greenthumb To Hook You Up With Some Bob Marley And Make It Grow. 2.5 Stars Because You Might Not Even Really Be Really Stoned.

ScaryMovieGangsta responds:

Your just hating on us because Were smoking weed and getting high
while your sucking your mom's titties and fingering her ass so fuck you!!!!!!!!!!

Dumpster Clock's Dream Dumpster Clock's Dream

Music is pretty cool, animation is not necessary and perhaps it is just me but it does not seem to have an ending. It would be cooler to put the song in the audio submissions. The images from NG's player are more fun.

ClockOfBlob responds:

ORIGINAL MUSIC DO NOT STEAL

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

Lots of things on NG are pure funny. This is pure sad. I can't say I love it but it is there. I saw it many times. Not something I'd ever forget. Pure canned sadness. Like all faith is lost. Bitter darkness. A peek into hell. As an artist you are briliant. As a person I hope you are OK.

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

Awesome

A lot of pointless comments here. Really " i hate ponys
llamas are cooler" Think Ferrari sucks because they make red cars? What is that? Back to the animation. Basicly this is amazing work. Voices are great, at first I thought there was a playback problem but a few seconds later is totally makes sence. Drawings are amazing, animation is great. A lot of entertainment. Brilliant.

.CIRCLE. .CIRCLE.

Bastards

There is this guy minding his own business and all seems to be going well. This guy is happy about what is going on. Then some religious bastard or governmental nutjob comes along using the finger, tells him what to do and disappears without a clue on what is happening. Eventually the guy got pissed and smashes the whole lot. Surpression, anger and a happy ending. Didn't quite get that ending.